Welcome to My Personal Page
I have been journeying a different path than the one I envisioned last birthday. At times, it has been devastating, intense and complicated involving lengthy hospitalization, surgeries, uncomfortable diagnoses and conversations, loss of dignity, vanity and stamina.
Alternatively, it has been simply illuminating and a unique privilege to become more aware of the ‘awesomeness’ of neighbours, family and friends in ways I never imagined. The compassion, dedication and support have been so pure and genuine.....
- gorgeous flowers that have coloured my home,
- dinners left on my doorstep,
- homemade soups and bread deliveries,
- driveway chills
- frequent phone check-ins and chats that encouraged active listening and caring in my low moments of chemo despair and fatigue.
- The value of my incredible home 'team' (family & friends) who fuel my energy, emotions and physical stamina on a daily basis
- The value of my frontline ‘heroes’: the doctors, nurses, dieticians, community medical staff, pharmacists and delivery persons who continue to engage, inspire and support me on this survival journey
- Shyla’s smile, uncanny wit and perpetual motion on video chat
- My dog kisses and unwavering loyalty
- Carefree boardwalk/beach walks
- Bird and flower nature amidst water waves
- A good podcast or coffeehouse song list
- Reading a hardcover book from start to finish - to name a few.
I am determined to survive and thrive. To live, laugh and love. Pam xo
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.